Yamaha YZF-R6 Renthal Front Sprocket.
See below for more details about the Yamaha YZF-R6 Renthal Front Sprocket.
- Yamaha YZF-R6 Renthal front sprocket, made from 655M13 Nickel Chrome Molybdenum alloy steel with a case hardened core.
- The options listed are 520 conversions, which are designed for track and race use.
- Use the size box to order a or a selection of Yamaha YZF-R6 Renthal front sprocket.
- You will need different size front Renthal sprockets to make the most of your Yamaha YZF-R6.
- Each race track you visit, you’ll probably need to use different size front Renthal sprockets.
- Having the correct Renthal front sprocket size for each circuit is vital for good lap times.
- Setting up the gearing of any motorcycle is a trade off between acceleration and top speed
- A smaller Renthal front sprocket will increase acceleration but reduce top speed.
- You can combine front and rear sprocket sizes to help you get your best lap time.
- For Yamaha YZF-R6 Renthal rear sprockets, click here.