Yamaha TDM900 ABS Front Brake Discs.
Armstrong Front Brake Discs for 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Yamaha TDM900 ABS.
See below for more detail about the Armstrong Yamaha TDM900 ABS Front Brake Discs.
Armstrong HH front brake pads are included with every pair of Armstrong Yamaha TDM900 ABS Front Brake Discs.
- Yamaha TDM900 ABS Front Brake Discs by Armstrong use the best type of stainless steel for brake discs.
- Armstrong Yamaha TDM900 ABS front brake discs improve braking, the petal pattern is designed to reduce weight and increase cooling efficiency.
- Armstrong brake discs optimises braking performance with a greater area of brake pad contact, compared to the standard round discs.
- These Armstrong Yamaha TDM900 ABS Front Brake Discs look great and are lighter than standard discs.
- This pair of Armstrong Yamaha TDM900 ABS Front Brake Discs makes for a cheaper direct bolt on replacement.
- The hardness of the stainless steel disc equates to HRC 35 +/- 3.
- Rivets are made of stainless 304 with the rivet washer made of stainless 301 (HV 440 – 520).
- The alloy carrier is made of aluminium 7075 with a hardness equate to HRB 86 +/- 3.
- The Armstrong factory uses stainless steel standard JFE410DB, made by JFE steel corporation in Japan.
- Laser cut from premium Japanese hardened stainless steel. Diamond ground for perfect finish.
- Advice on changing your front brake discs.
- Armstrong HH brake pads.
- High Friction Sintered Compound.
- HH rated – High milage and great stoppng power.
- Non Fade.
- TUV approved.