Yamaha FZS600 Fazer Rear Brake Pads.
Armstrong Rear Brake Pads for the 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 FZS600 Fazer.
See below for more detail about Armstrong’s HH rated Yamaha FZS600 Fazer Rear Brake Pads.
- Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake pads by Armstrong are TUV approved.
- This is an actual picture of the Armstrong HH rated Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake pads.
- HH rated – High mileage great stopping power.
- Armstrong rear brake pads for the Yamaha FZS600 Fazer use a sintered compound providing heat transfer of up to 650C°.
- These Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake pads by Armstrong are ideal for rapid braking.
- These Armstrong HH rated rear brake pads provide non fading braking performance.
- Armstrong rear brake pads are suitable for use in all weathers.
- Armstrong rear brake pads are made in Europe.
- Advice on changing your rear brake pads.
New rear brake pads must be ‘bedded in’ by starting with light use (except in emergencies). Normally achieved in about 100 miles.
Check your rear brake pads for wear weekly, you should replace when friction material reaches 2mm thickness or becomes grooved.
An early change of Armstrong brake pads will save you money in the long term by not damaging your brake discs!