Yamaha FZS600 Fazer Rear Brake Disc.
Armstrong Rear Brake Disc for 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 Yamaha FZS600 Fazer.
See below for more detail about the Armstrong Yamaha FZS600 Fazer Rear Brake Disc.
Armstrong HH Performance brake pads are included with every Armstrong Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake disc.
- These Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake discs by Armstrong are the best type of stainless steel for brake discs.
- The use of this type of stainless steel by Armstrong has the advantage over standard Yamaha discs, they help to improve braking, with the petal pattern designed to reduce weight and increase cooling efficiency.
- Armstrong brake discs optimises braking performance with a greater area of brake pad contact, compared to the standard round discs.
- This Armstrong Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake disc not only looks great but is also lighter than the standard disc.
- The hardness of the stainless steel disc equates to HRC 35 +/- 3.
- The Armstrong factory uses stainless steel standard JFE410DB, made by JFE steel corporation in Japan.
- The picture you see is of the actual 1998 > 2003 Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake disc and pads.
- This Armstrong Yamaha FZS600 Fazer rear brake disc makes for a cheaper direct bolt on replacement.
- Laser cut from premium Japanese hardened stainless steel. Diamond ground for perfect finish.
- HH rated – High mileage and great stopping power.
- Heat transfer of up to 650 C. Ideal for rapid braking.
- Non Fade.
- TUV Approved.