Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit Front Brake Discs.
Front Brake Discs by Armstrong Front Brake Discs for a 2006 Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit.
See below for more detail about the Armstrong Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit Front Brake Discs 2006.
Armstrong HH front brake pads are included with every pair of Armstrong Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit Front Brake Discs.
- Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit Front Brake Discs by Armstrong use the best type of stainless steel for brake discs.
- Armstrong Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit front brake discs improve braking, the petal pattern is designed to reduce weight and increase cooling efficiency.
- Armstrong brake discs optimises braking performance with a greater area of brake pad contact, compared to the standard round discs.
- These Armstrong Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit Front Brake Discs look great and are lighter than standard discs.
- This pair of Armstrong Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit Front Brake Discs makes for a cheaper direct bolt on replacement.
- The hardness of the stainless steel disc equates to HRC 35 +/- 3.
- Rivets are made of stainless 304 with the rivet washer made of stainless 301 (HV 440 – 520).
- The alloy carrier is made of aluminium 7075 with a hardness equate to HRB 86 +/- 3.
- The Armstrong factory uses stainless steel standard JFE410DB, made by JFE steel corporation in Japan.
- Laser cut from premium Japanese hardened stainless steel. Diamond ground for perfect finish.
- Advice on changing your front brake discs.
- Armstrong HH brake pads.
- High Friction Sintered Compound.
- HH rated – High milage and great stoppng power.
- Non Fade.
- TUV approved.
Picture of actual discs and pads.