Suzuki Bullet Connectors with insulators.
Male & female connectors for your Suzuki wiring harness or loom.
See below for more detail about the male & female Suzuki bullet connectors.
- For many years Suzuki have used these type of male & female Suzuki bullet connectors.
- They are made from tin plated brass for better protection against corrosion.
- Make your job look right, keeps the original look of the wiring loom.
- The male female Suzuki bullet connectors have a diameter of 3.9 mm.
- You can use cable in them up to 2.5mm mm thick, which is a fairly standard size on Suzuki motorcycle wiring.
- These connectors are used on lots of Suzuki motorcycles from mopeds to superbikes!
- Minimum order quantity is a set of 10. In this set you will get 10 female socket type and 10 male bullet connectors and you get the clear insulators as well. This adds up to 40 pieces in total.
- They can be used for renewal, repair or if you wish to add other parts.
- These male & female Suzuki bullet connectors with insulators are ideal for use in Suzuki motorcycle restoration projects or for motorcycle wiring repairs.
- You’ll need the right crimping tool to use with these male & female Suzuki bullet connectors this can be easily found in our workshop section.
- This is a short video on how to use the crimping tool.