Motorcycle Male & Female Bullet Connectors 3.9mm.
Male & female bullet connectors for your motorcycle wiring harness or loom.
See below for more detail about the motorcycle male & female bullet connectors.
- Motorcycle Male & Female Bullet Connectors have been used on Japanese and European motorcycles for many years.
- They are made from tin plated brass for greater protection against corrosion.
- Make your job look right, keeps the much sought after original look of the wiring loom.
- The motorcycle male & female bullet connectors have a diameter of 3.9 mm.
- You can use cable in them up to 2.5mm mm thick, which is a fairly standard size on motorcycle wiring.
- This type of connector are used on many bikes from mopeds to superbikes and scooters too!
- The Minimum order quantity is a set of 10. In this you will get 10 female socket type and 10 male bullet connectors and you get the clear insulators as well. This adds up to 40 pieces in total.
- These motorcycle male & female bullet connectors with insulators are ideal for use in motorcycle restoration projects or for wiring loom repairs.
- You’ll need the right crimping tool to use with these motorcycle male & female bullet connectors this can found in our workshop section.
- This is a short video on how to use the crimping tool.