Kawasaki ZX10R Renthal Front Sprocket.
See below for more details about the Kawasaki ZX10R Renthal Front Sprocket.
- Kawasaki ZX10R Renthal front sprocket, made from 655M13 Nickel Chrome Molybdenum alloy steel with a case hardened core.
- The options listed are 520 conversions, which are designed for track and race use.
- Use the size box to order a or a selection of Kawasaki ZX10R Renthal front sprocket.
- You will need different size front Renthal sprockets to make the most of your Kawasaki ZX10R.
- Each race track you visit, you’ll probably need to use different size front Renthal sprockets.
- Having the correct Renthal front sprocket size for each circuit is vital for good lap times.
- Setting up the gearing of any motorcycle is a trade off between acceleration and top speed.
- A smaller Renthal front sprocket will increase acceleration but reduce top speed.
- You can combine front and rear sprocket sizes to help you get your best lap time.
- For Renthal Kawasaki ZX10R rear sprockets, click here.