Kawasaki GPZ500R Air Filter.
See below for more detail about the Kawasaki GPZ500R air filter.
- The Kawasaki GPZ500R air filter by Filtrex has been tested on state of the art German made MAHA LPS3000 dynamo-meter.
- The picture is of the Kawasak GPZ500R air filter by Filtrex.
- This Filtrex air filter is a direct replacement for the original Kawasaki GPZ500R air filter and is cheaper!
- The Filtrex air filter helps stop dust and road dirt from getting into the Kawasaki’s GPZ500R bike engine.
- The performance of your bike engine does depend on the right mix of fuel and air.
- Hence a dirty or partly blocked air filter can cause a fuel mix that is too rich. This can reduce your miles per gallon.
- Therefore both the air flow and dirt protection are not only vital in reducing engine wear but will also help improve performance.
- A new air filter will improve the flow of air making sure that your bike engine runs clean and more efficiently.
- Helps to improve the miles per gallon!
- Filtrex air filters are of a high quality and are great value for money.
- The air filter should be changed with the service plan of the bike engine.