Kawasaki Bullet Connectors with insulators.
Male and female connectors for your Kawasaki wiring harness or loom.
See below for more details about the male and female Kawasaki bullet connectors.
- For many years Kawasaki motorcycles have used these type of male and female Kawasaki bullet connectors.
- They are made from tin plated brass for better protection against corrosion.
- Make your job look right, keeps the much sought after original look of the wiring loom.
- The male and female Kawasaki bullet connectors have a diameter of 3.9 mm.
- You can use cable in them up to 2.5mm thick, which is a fairly standard size on motorcycle wiring.
- These bullet connectors are used on lots of types of motorbikes from mopeds to superbikes!
- Minimum order quantity is a set of 10. In this set you will get 10 female socket connectors and 10 male bullet connectors and you also get the clear insulators as well. This adds up to 40 pieces in total.
- They can be used for renewal, repair or if you wish to add other parts.
- These male and female Kawasaki bullet connectors with insulators are ideal for use in motorcycle restoration projects or for motorcycle wiring repairs.
- You’ll need the right crimping tool to use with these male and female Kawasaki bullet connectors this can be easily found in our workshop section.
- This is a short video on how to use the crimping tool.