Japanese Double Female Connector with insulators.
Double Female Connectors for your Japanese motorbike wiring harness or loom.
See below for more detail about the Japanese Double Female Connector.
- For many years Japanese and other makes of motorbike have used these type of motorcycle double female connectors.
- Minimum order quantity is a set of 4. In this you will get 4 x double female connectors and you get the clear insulators as well. This adds up to 8 pieces in total.
- They are made from tin plated brass for more protection against corrosion.
- Make your job look right, keeps the original look of the wiring loom.
- The Japanese double female connector has a diameter of 3.9 mm.
- You can use wire in them up to 2.5mm mm thick, which is a fairly standard size on motorbike wiring.
- These connectors are used on lots of motorbikes from mopeds to superbikes and scooters too!
- They can be used for replacing old or if you wish to add other parts.
- These Japanese double female connector with insulators are ideal for use in motorcycle restoration projects or for motorbike wiring repairs.
- You’ll need the right crimping tool to use with the Japanese double female connector this can be easily found in our workshop section.
- This is a short video on how to use the crimping tool.