Japanese Classic Motorbike Restoration Electrical Kit.
See below for more details about the Japanese Classic Motorbike Restoration Electrical Kit.
- Each of the Japanese classic motorbike restoration electrical kit has 150 pieces in it.
- This Japanese classic motorbike restoration electrical kit can be used for repairs or restoration to the wiring loom on your bike.
- These type of connectors will keep the original and sought after standard look of the wiring loom on your bike.
- Included is the correct crimping tool. This can be bought on it’s own in our shop here.
- This kit comes with non insulated Bullets, both male & female – Double female – Spades, both Male & Female – Flags (right angle) – 2 types of Rings and Piggyback type.
- You also get the clear insulator sleeves you need for each type of connector.
- The connectors in this kit are mostly made of tin plated brass.
- This provides protection against corrosion. (beware of cheap imitations!).
- The bullet connectors are 3.9mm in diameter and can be used with cable up to 2.5mm².
- You can buy the various connectors in this Japanese classic motorbike restoration electrical kit here.
- We do make a larger 300 piece kit, please click here to see it.
- Comes in a box ready for use in your workshop or garage.
- A short video on how to use the crimping tool.