Ivans Yamaha YZFR6 R6 Jet Kit.
Maximum power without ruining the 1999 2000 2001 2002 Yamaha YZFR6 R6 ‘drivability’.
See below for more details about the Ivans Yamaha YZFR6 R6 Jet Kit.
- Ivans Yamaha YZFR6 R6 jet kit took 18 months of combined road and dyno testing.
- The Yamaha YZFR6 R6 has a few problems related to bad resonances in the 6000 rpm area.
- Ivans Yamaha YZFR6 R6 jet kit contains pilot jets, main jets and shims.
- Needles have 4 angles ground on them.
- This Ivans Yamaha YZFR6 R6 jet kit is our most complicated jet kit to date.
- Included in Ivans Yamaha YZFR6 R6 jet kit you’ll find fitting instructions. Click here to see.
- The jets are pressed in and will require tools to remove. These tools are INCLUDED in the kit!
- The jets are replaced in order to have a good closed to part throttle response.
- Also to maintain a power peak that pulls hard all the way to 16,000 rpm on the little white tachometer face!
- This Ivan’s jet kit was tested with the following full systems Leo Vinci, Akrapovic, Yoshimura Duplex and M4.
- The Ivans Yamaha YZFR6 R6 jet kit works well with any aftermarket slip-on used with the stock headers.
- Yamaha R6 Dyno Charts.
A word from Ivan.
“My goal is to find the best combination and recommend it.
The goal is to make the most powerful running engine for you, the customer.
I will actually buy the motorcycle and spend as much time as is needed. This process includes on the road as well as extensive dyno time.
All my jet kits are designed to be used with the stock air box using a stock air filter.
If a airbox modification is needed, diagrams and any parts will be included.”