Ivans Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat Jet Kit.
Ivans 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat jet kit.
See below for more details about the Ivans Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat Jet Kit.
- Ivans Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat jet kit is the result of 3 months of combined road and dyno testing.
- This jet kit designed for use with either the original headers with ANY slip-on or any aftermarket exhaust system.
- Ivan’s needles included in this YZF600R kit have 4 angles ground on them.
- The Ivans Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat jet kit needs to be used with the original air box and air filter.
- Ivans Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat jet kit will provide a noticeable increase in throttle response and mid-range power.
- The Ivans Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat jet kit will give your Thundercat shorter warm-up times. It also greatly reduces engine vibration.
- This Ivans YZF600R Thundercat jet kit is designed to be as user friendly as possible, you’ll get it right the first time.
- Fitting instructions are included, to see those instructions click here.
A word from Ivan
“As a tuner, my goal is to find the best combination and recommend it.
The goal is to make the most powerful running engine for you, the customer. Designs that need to be messed with on a continual basis are not my style.
When I develop a jet kit I will actually buy the motorcycle and spend as much time as is needed.
This process includes on the road as well as extensive dyno time.
All my jet kits are designed to be used with the stock air box using a stock air filter.
In the event that an air box modification is needed, diagrams and any parts will be included.”