Honda CBR600 Renthal Rear Sprocket.
See below for more details about the Honda CBR600 Renthal Rear Sprocket.
- Honda CBR600 Renthal rear sprocket, made from high strength specially enhanced 7075 T651 aluminium alloy.
- The options listed are 520 conversions, which are designed for track and race use.
- Use the size box to order a or a selection of Honda CBR600 Renthal rear sprocket.
- You will need different size Renthal sprockets to make the most of your Honda CBR600.
- Each race track you visit, you’ll probably need to use different size Renthal sprockets.
- Having the correct Renthal rear sprocket size for each circuit is vital for good lap times.
- Setting up the gearing of any motorcycle is a trade off between acceleration and top speed
- A larger Renthal rear sprocket will increase acceleration but reduce top speed.
- You can combine front and rear sprocket sizes to help you get your best lap time.
- Renthal rear sprockets have a hard anodised coating.
- Hard anodised Renthal rear sprockets come in a ‘bronzed’ colour only.
- For Renthal Honda CBR600 front sprockets, click here.