Electrical Crimping Tool for Motorcycle Wiring Looms.
Electrical Crimping Tool for Hitachi 2.8mm Pins & 3.9mm Bullet Connectors.
See below for more details about the Electrical Crimping Tool for Motorcycle Wiring Looms.
- A good quality and very useful electrical crimping tool for your use in your motorcycle workshop or garage.
- This is the must have tool for motorcycle wiring loom repairs or restoration.
- Keeps the much sought after orginal look of your motorcycle’s wiring loom.
- It is very useful when adding more electrical parts to your motorcycle or scooter.
- The accurate jaw plates of this crimp tool has three forming sections which make an excellent crimp on non-insulated connectors and terminals.
- These crimping pliers have a spring return handle and also has a very handy cable cutter.
- It is also the very same electrical crimping tool we include in our very own workshop connector kit Part No SGM1027.
- They are made from heavy gauge carbon steel.
- A short video on how to use the crimping tool.