2 Way Black Hitachi Motorcycle Block Connector.
Hitachi motorcycle block connector 2 way in black.
See below for more detail about the 2 Way Black Hitachi Motorcycle Block Connector.
- This Hitachi connector will come as two separate male and female parts.
- With each male and female block connector you will get the right amount of male and female brassed terminals.
- These block connectors use 2.8mm brassed blade terminals.
- You can use wire up to 1.5mm² with this 2 way black Hitachi motorcycle block connector.
- The male and female brassed terminals are first crimped on to the wire and then pushed in to the back of the housing.
- This 2 way black Hitachi motorcycle block connector is held together with a latch. You push the latch down to release it and pull the latch apart.
- These block connectors are used on lots of motorbikes from mopeds to superbikes!
- This 2 way block connector can replace your corroded or damaged block connector.
- For many years Japanese and other bike manufactures have used these type of block connectors.
- These block connectors come in a range of colours and sizes.
- Please look in the block connector section to see more types.
- These are ideal for use in motorcycle restoration projects or for repairs.
- The right crimping tool for use with the 2 way black Hitachi motorcycle block connector can be found in our workshop section.
- This is a short video on how to use the crimping tool.